Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hi, my name is Chris and I am currently in my second year of studying a Bachelor of Learning Management. I have created this blog to help complete this degree by assisting me to reflect on the technology tools involved in Managing E-Learning. If anyone is able to help extend my knowledge and development with these tools, please do not hesitate to give your view point. Thanks.
Hi Chris,
ReplyDeleteBoolify is an interesting search engine that allows students to explore and modify how they search on the internet. I think this is a great tool for younger students with the jigsaw pieces being connected to make searches possible. Another benefit is the correct language that is used on each puzzle piece, once students understand how these words affect their searches they are then able to transfer these skills onto other websites.
Great tool to engage students in web searches.
Happy blogging
Nick